The monsoons are here and it’s time to find the coziest corners in your home to just curl up with a warm cup of coffee or tea. Since the pandemic won’t be leaving us anytime soon, with more probable lockdowns it is best to get all the necessary appliances to make your home super comfortable and cozy.
The appliances that you need to have for the monsoon season will not just let you have a wonderful monsoon experience but also make some of your daily chores easier and less stressful. Here is a list of appliances that you could consider buying this rainy season.
Clothes dryers are an absolute must for an Indian home because the monsoons can get quite serious with continuous rains and no place to dry clothes. That is why the first monsoon must-have is a clothes dryer. Clothes dryers are easy to use and much more efficient. There are two types of dryers – electric dryers and gas dryers.
Below are a few names of the latest and the most reasonable clothes dryer.
- LG DLEX4000W – The LG DLEX400W can be both an electric and gas dryer. It can be controlled through an app or Alexa or Google assistant. It has a turbo steam feature, moisture sensor and steam sterilize mode among other features. It is a front loader and is sized at 39x30x27 inches.
- Samsung DVE50R8500V – This Samsung dryer with good steam cycles is sized at 27×38.7×31.7 inches. The machine can be controlled by an app and possess smart features. Other noteworthy features of the machine include quick-dry, vent sensor, steam sanitize, sensor dry, air fluff, Lint filter indicator among others.
- Maytag MEDC465HW – This dryer machine is both an electric and a gas dryer. With a 29x43x28 inch size, it is a front loader. Its features include a moisture sensor, wrinkle control, Intelli dry among others. Although this is a good dryer, it does not have smart features.
Dehumidifiers and Air purifiers
Since monsoon in India can be extremely humid, it is so much better to have dehumidifiers that balance the humidity at homes. Air purifiers are just as important as the pandemic has proved it so because the air outside can be so polluted and unhygienic. Moreover, the monsoons could make our homes smell very damp sometimes, but with dehumidifiers and air purifiers, homes can smell and feel fresh, hygienic, and clean.
Some of the best dehumidifiers and air purifiers are the followings –
- Origin Novita Dehumidifier ND 838 – This dehumidifier is a powerful one with the capacity of eliminating around 30 liters of moisture from your home. This appliance comes with a very sleek design and can be carried easily from one place to another. Features include purifying air, detaining up to 6 liters of water among others.
- Pro breeze PB-02-US 1100 Cubic feet dehumidifier – This dehumidifier can eliminate 250 milliliters of humidity in your home and also possesses around 500 milliliters of water retention power. Its noteworthy feature includes its LED indicators which are good for any room of the house.
- Philips Air Purifier series 3000I – This air purifier is one of the latest models of air purifier from Philips and is super efficient as it has a three-layer filter that can pull in air from all directions and push out the freshly purified air from its top.
- Sharp FP-J80 – This air purifier possesses a Plasmacluter ion generator along with an activated charcoal filter. The filter of this device is an H14 grade HEPA filter which is a pretty good one that efficiently purifies the air with its coverage capacity of 680 square feet.
There are also appliances that have dehumidifiers, air purifiers, and dryers all in one single appliance. Some of them are – Power Pye Electronics 20 L/Day 320-Watts 3-in-1 Dehumidifier, POWER PYE ELECTRONICS ABS 3 In 1 Dehumidifier, Clothes Dryer, and Air Purifier 12 L/Day among others. For those that might want all three services in one product these mentioned appliances are the best and the most reasonable to buy.
Coffee makers and Air fryers
The last ‘must-have’ appliance in any Indian home is probably the coffee maker and the air fryer because a rainy always calls for a warm cup of tea or coffee along with crispy fritters. A perfect day in the monsoon weather. Coffee makers are easy to use and fast while air fryers are the healthier options for fried and delicious food. It is also easier for those who are looking for fried foods with the least amount of effort.
- Cafe Jei French Press Coffee and Tea Maker – This coffee maker does not just make coffee but also tea and other warm beverages. It has 4 level filtration system and a double stainless steel filter with an additional two of them including a measuring spoon.
- Philips HD7431/20 760-Watt Coffee Maker – This coffee maker has a sleek design and can make around 6 to 7 cups of coffee. This machine comes with a 0.6-liter glass jar and an aroma twister that gives one of the best coffee experiences.
- Havells Profile Digi 1230W Air Fryer – This fryer is a healthy option that uses as little oil as possible. Its capacity is 4 liters, comes with a control knob, and has an auto on and off timer. This appliance can reheat, fry, grill, bake, and toast your food perfectly reducing fat up to 85%.
- Balzano Digital Air Fryer – This fryer comes with a capacity of 5 liters and is best for large family homes. Its features include ten preset functions, a touch screen that is of great quality, dishwasher safe, 95% fat reducer among others.
Read More: Windows 11: The next generation of Windows